Advantage Of Regular Exercise
1. Exercise can help prevent excess weight gain or help maintain weight loss. When you engage in physical activity, you burn calories. The more intense the activity, the more calories you burn. You don't need to set aside large chunks of time for exercise to reap weight-loss benefits. If you can't do an actual workout, get more active throughout the day in simple ways by taking the stairs instead of the elevator or revving up your household chores.
2. Physical activity improves your overall quality of life.
3. It improves sleep quality.
4. Physical activity helps reduce stress, anxiety, and depression and improve your mood.
5. Exercise, together with a healthy calcium intake, builds strong bones. Weight-bearing exercises, like running, walking and weight-lifting, help lower your odds of getting osteoporosis as you grow older, according to experts.
6. Exercise is good for your blood pressure no matter your age, weight, race or gender. And it really does not matter whether you get exercise from a brisk walk, a fast run or a few laps in the pool; the results are equally good.
7. Combined with healthy nutrition, regular physical activity is one of the simplest and most efficient ways to maintain a healthy weight.
8. Strengthening exercises increase not only muscle strength and mass, but also bone strength, and the body metabolism.
9. Regular, intensive exercise for patients with rheumatoid arthritis builds muscle strength and aerobic capacity, improves the ability to do daily tasks and fosters a sense of well-being.
10. Exercise may act as a temporary diversion to daily stresses.
11. Exercise provides an opportunity for social interaction that may otherwise be lacking in an individuals life.
12. Exercise provides an opportunity for self-mastery. Increasing fitness or improving body composition and other health parameters may improve an individualís self-esteem.