Problem In Marriage Life
1. Stress and fighting over money constitute one of the most oft-cited marriage problems that couples face.
2. The advent of children brings another potential source of marriage problems. Children are wonderful, and can bring wonderful and meaningful gifts into our lives. However, having children can bring additional stress into a marriage because the caretaking of children requires more responsibility as well as a change in roles, provides more fodder for disagreement and strain, and reduces the amount of time available to bond as a couple. This combination can test even the strongest of bonds.
3. Daily stressors do not need to equal marriage problems, but they can exacerbate problems that already exist. As with financial stress, general daily stress can test patience and optimism, leaving couples with less to give to one another emotionally.
4. Perhaps the biggest predictor of marriage problems is poor communication or negative communication that belies damaging attitudes and dynamics within the relationship. Negative communication is so damaging
5. Some time you are too much tried and your partner is forced to make sex and it may be a big cause of braking relationship.
6. He does not want any more kids, but I want just one more.
7. Sometimes couples experience marriage problems that could be solved if the two could notice their habits and change them. People don't always make a conscious decision to argue over petty things, nag and be critical, or leave messes for the other to clean.
8. Sex is very big issues for breaking the relationship main issues is following way.
A. When you partner force for sex and you are not interested.
B. You are not satisfied with your partner during sex.
C. Your partner force for oral sex and you are not interested.
D. Your partner want more sex and you want to sleep due to too much tried.
E. Your partner not show interest in you.
F. Your partner goes bad earlier.
9. He is close with a female colleague.
10. Your partner not gives respect as you want and he does not care about you.