Perfect Look Of A Girl
1. Your hair should be perfect at all times. After you take a bath or shower never brush your hair wet it will damage your hair. If its tangled buy a shampoo that untangles your hair. If its frizzy buy a shampoo and conditioner that helps frizziness.Trim your hair every 6-8 weeks. Not only will it fix your split ends Hair includes body hair too. Wax your arms and legs but if you're afraid,just shave. If you never shaved before, it does not hurt, you might not even feel it. So don't be afraid.
2. To have a perfect face that means no acne no pimples and no zits. To get rid of acne try proactiv. To get rid of pimples try tying your hair away from your face at night and avoid touching your face. Unless your face itches. And to cure zits avoid wearing makeup to bed. Wash your face morning and night.
3. Body weight: For legs go outside and ride your bike, rollerblade, or anything that works out your legs. Unless you are already skinny. Eat healthy, and go to the gym or work out with your friends. If you have a friend trying to lose weight you should ask them to be your workout buddy and do activities together.
4. Attitude: Always respect your parents. It shows respect. Also do stuff without being asked to. Also never lie unless you really need to. Always try to be happy and avoid drama. Never be bratty or spoiled.
5. Get good grades in school and have a lot of friends. if you want you could have a boyfriend. But only if you want one. If a boy is really pushing you to make you like him, give him a chance but boyfriends should always be last in your to do list.
6. Shower: Take a shower as often as you need to.
7. The hairstyle that looks best on you depends on a lot of factors such as the shape of your face or the texture of your hair but you can do some basic maintenance without going overboard.
8. Being generally clean will already help you smell good, but you can take it a step further. Use scented soaps and moisturizers, and try a few spritzes of perfume in the morning.
9. Dress yourself so that you look attractive and put-together without being immodest. Here are a few ideas to consider when you're building a wardrobe
10. Act confident: Most people are attracted to confident and optimistic personalities. Why? Probably because most people can be sad and withdrawn all by themselves, but being around someone happy lifts them up. Even if you don't always feel self-assured and happy.